How to cook Pot Stickers
Crispy and pillowy potstickers cooking instructions:
1. Take your Steamies Dumplings bag out of your freezer
2. Heat 1-2 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high
3. Lay the potstickers on the pan flat-side down
4. Sear for 2-3 mins, or until the bottom is golden brown
5. Add 2-3 tablespoon of water to pan
6. Set heat to low, cover pan with lid, and let steam for 8-10 minutes.
7. Open lid and sprinkle water as needed if the pan is dry
8. Serve and enjoy!
Want a healthier cooking option? Try steaming instead!